My facilities on offer to you and your child
I offer the following facilities...
A range of toys, puzzles, games and books and activities for all ages.
A 'quiet room' for older children to study or relax in.
Individual bedrooms for sleeping where necessary.
A very large secure garden complete with an extensive range of play equipment- safety surfaced allowing safe all year round play.
- Free-flow access from playrooms to garden.
- A sandpit and water table.
- A wide selection dressing up outfits and role play props
- Trips to playgroups, children's centres, and other places of interest
- Freshly home prepared meals using local produce where possible.
Ages of children I look after:
I look after children between the ages of 6 months and 13 years.
My current vacancies:
- Please contact me for information on upcoming vacancies or to add your child's details to our waiting list.
Childminding accounts can be paid by cash, childcare vouchers or online banking.
- Fees are discussed on a personal basis during our initial meeting.
- I am happy to accept childcare vouchers
Childcare vouchers are supplied by many employers now. These are given to the employee, a maximum of £50 a week, as part of their normal salary payments. These vouchers are NOT subject to Tax or National Insurance which saves money for both the employer and employee.For further information please follow this link:-
My hours of work:
- Children are welcome for breakfast from 07:30 am.
- Children should normally be collected by 18.30 pm.
- Other hours are by prior arrangement.